Client Name : Swisscom
Location : Liebefeld, Waldeggerstrasse
From : September 2011
To : December 2011
Project Under : Procomm-it
Consultant : Alex Kouwenhoven
Implementing a Telco OSS (Operational Support System) to support the FTTH (Fibre to the Home) installations across Switzerland.
- Connected to the BSS (Billing Support System), Oracle BRM
- Using an ETL: Talend (DWH / BI) with HADOOP nodes
- Project Manager (Agile environment) of an ETL / Business Intelligence implementation using Talend (Commercially Open Source JAVA based) connecting to OSS (GIS, FTTH) and BSS (Oracle BRM) systems having a big data (HADOOP) clustering architecture.
- Single Point of Contact (SPOC) leading the Data Exchange and reporting between Swisscom and multiple Partners (roll-out of the FTTH network). Development done offsite by Consultancy. Management of Releases (CVS) and Versioning (subversion) within Sprint
- Signoff and delivery of 3 Milestones and 4 Deliverables (Delivery objects): Project order, Project planning, Detail concept and Business Requirements (Business Rules workshops).
- Responsible for Test strategy, Test plan and Test execution (test scripts ETL, reporting).